Engines are considered the heart of a car, and just like any mechanical object, they need to be serviced and maintained in a timely manner. Engine oil is designed to help lubricate moving parts & reduce friction, provide a protective seal for your pistons, remove debris build-up, and regulate temperature. For premium vehicles like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus, etc., Emirates Moto has partnered with the top oil manufacturers, uses OEM/genuine filters, and has over 40 years of experience.
Our car oil change service includes
- Dispose of oil and replace it with high quality engine oil as per manufacturer spec
- Replace Genuine/OEM oil filter
- All fluid checkup
- Tyre health check
- AC system check
- Brake Check
- Car Sanitization
Why is an oil change service important?
Oil is the lifeblood of your engine. Besides reducing friction & wear in your engine’s internal components while lubricating them, it also creates a protective seal for the pistons and dissipates heat. If you don’t change your oil in time, you create carbon and other debris that can damage your engine. It also prevents it from running smoothly and increases petrol consumption. Overall, regularly changing your oil & filter increases the life of your car.
How often should the oil be changed?
An oil change is usually recommended every 10,000 kms or every six months. However, the frequency and quality of your oil change will vary based on your driving habits, frequency, the age of your vehicle & your vehicle manufacturer.
In any case, check your manual – and do not ignore your vehicle’s oil change reminder if it goes off between oil changes, regardless of the old rule of 10,000 kms as modern cars take your driving patterns into account. And if you’re not making the mileage guideline, visit us for a free computer diagnostic check. We will give you a quote while ensuring that we provide with the best engine oil change price in UAE.
When to get your oil changed?
You should follow your regular maintenance schedule. Here are some ways your car might let you know it’s time to change its oil and filter:
- Newer vehicles have a dashboard oil reminder that uses actual driving conditions to display the light or text message.
- Your dipstick shows dark oil: Fresh engine oil is transparent and light brown or amber in color. Oil that is dirty is dark brown or black and too opaque to see through.
- Poor lubrication also makes your engine work harder, which can cause excess heat & increase fuel consumption.
- Sounds like grinding or tapping may be the dreaded “metal on metal” noise, warning you that your oil level is too low to protect your engine.
Have you noticed any of the following?
- Fluid under your vehicle or on parts of the engine.
- A burning smell or blue smoke coming from the exhaust pipe.
- Increase in fuel consumption
- Sluggish performance
If you notice any of these, you need an oil change service done right away. Schedule an appointment with us as we only use oil based on manufacturer specifications for your vehicle. By using the appropriate grade of mineral oil, semi-synthetic oil, or fully synthetic oil, you will contribute to prolonging the life of your vehicle’s engine. |Book an appointment today!