Car Detailing Service
As the temperatures in Dubai can rise to 46o during the summer, it is very important to get a good car detailing session every few months to shield your car against the harsh weather. Metal surfaces in this desert metropolis require constant protection and maintenance due to the sun’s rays. In Dubai, the UV radiation level can reach levels where the coat of the car begins to deteriorate. The paint can fade, crack, and even peel away if not properly cared for.
It is imperative that your vehicle is adequately shielded from the sun’s rays and heat to avoid damage to the interiors and upholstery of the car. Furthermore, these beams create greenhouse gases inside the vehicle, which can cause hazardous effects on interiors and upholstery.
As seasoned professionals, we know the importance of first impressions in the automobile industry. If you’d like to ride in style, then we offer the best car detailing services in town. The engineers at Emirates Moto have the expertise, track record, and equipment necessary to provide you with the best auto car detailing in Dubai and the whole UAE.
Car paint is the most important thing when it comes to your vehicle’s appearance. Modern paints are durable provided they are well taken care of. The tell-tale signs of whether your car needs to be polished are:
- Swirl Marks – These are minor circular or straight marks that appear on your paint in bright light. These are caused because of improper washing, when dust particles are not removed and then a cloth is used to wipe the paint, the dust particles create tiny scratch marks.
- Noisy or uneven paint – When you rub your finger over the paint, and it feels uneven, and/or you can hear a slight noise, that means there’s residue like dust, or concrete that’s attached to your car paint.
- Water spots – If there are spots that can’t be removed by water, then it might be one of the hard spots that can only be removed with water polish
- Dull look – If the paint doesn’t have a glossy finish and shimmer as it used to, that means the clear coat has lost its finish and needs to be refurbished.
Polishing your vehicle can get rid of the above issues and get your car paint looking brand new. It also adds a protective layer and thus helps extends the life of your paint.
Our car polishing is a 5-step process
- Car is washed with water and rinsed with a ph-neutral high-quality shampoo
- A clay bar is used to remove any debris that’s lodged into the paint
- A cutting pad and compound polish are used to buff the paint eliminating the swirl marks
- High-quality carnauba wax is applied to seal the vehicle and give it a nice depth
- The last touch detailer is added to give it a deep glossy look
Polishing your car gives it a glossy look and extends the life of your paint.
Interior Car Detailing
Your car interior is what you see and interact with the most on a day-to-day basis. It’s exposed to heat, humidity, and oils from your skin along with regular wear and tear. Unlike the exterior, the inside is made up of different types of materials like hard plastic, soft plastic, velour, leather, and glass.
Each material needs to be cleaned and treated differently. Using a strong chemical can not only stain but permanently ruin it. In our garage, we follow the below steps
- Vacuuming of the interiors such as seats and carpets
- Vacuuming of trunk and rear cargo area
- Delicate cleaning of interior trim and instruments
- Specialized cleaning of interior structures, dashboard and dressing
- Conditioning of cloth and leather covers
- Window and door shut cleaning
- Paint and polishing coats
- Sealant and synthetic wax
- Carpets and floor mats cleaning
- Complete tire and rim cleaning
- Special fabric protection for cloths and carpets
- Detailer clay bar pain protection
- Rejuvenation of paint and decontaminations
- Old paint wax removal and pain correction
- High grade paint polishing for scratches
- Superior exterior protection with premier sealant
- Foam surface cleaning with high temperature wax application for deep finish
When your car visits our premises, we use all of the above tools and use strong yet sensitive equipment ensuring your vehicle’s interior is back to new. From using the industrial vacuum and steamer to remove all debris from your carpet and then use premium shampoo to wash it. Then our team goes through even corners, and crevices, and washes it with a microfiber towel or brush to ensure it’s dust-free.