Batteries, starters, and alternators make up your car’s electrical system. Batteries provide power to the starter, and then the alternator sends power back to the batteries with the power to run the car & its electronics.
Our trained specialists can run a diagnostic check on your car’s electrical system if you are having any issues with your car’s electrical system. If there is an issue with your alternator or starter, it will be clearly outlined in the report we share with you, all you have to do is check Emirates Moto auto electrical mechanic near me and visit our branch. Our certified technicians will share with you an estimate along with the next steps to get your car back to factory spec. We are the best auto electric repair in Dubai.
The ignition system is crucial to repair as soon as possible as it’s responsible for your AC system, lighting, vehicle security, and your ECU which controls all the electronic systems in your car. Ignoring or delaying fixing this may cause serious problems if your electrical system fails and this could result in a costly & long repair process.
Things to keep an eye out for:
- If a burning smell persists or smoke. In case of a fire, move your car to a safe place and switch it off immediately. Disconnect the battery connectors if possible.
- If your car doesn’t start properly (there’s a delay)
- If your headlights are dim or start flickering randomly.
- If your battery starts losing power quickly
- Your fuel consumption increases (misfiring spark plugs or not enough energy sent to the fuel pump
Located in Al Quoz Dubai, our state-of-the-art workshop & master technicians with over 40 years of experience are here to help you with your premium vehicle get it back to factory specifications using genuine parts. We offer a best-in-class auto electric repair in Dubai.